Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Super J Party: The Action

Part One: The Decorations

When the kids arrived, they transformed into their super hero costumes...
personalized t-shirts, capes, and masks

Each with their own initial on the back

We had a big day of activities ahead of us...

Fine Motor Skill Test: Coloring Wall

Strength Test: Pinata

Speed Test: Egg Races

We used hollow eggs filled with confetti, the kids had fun cracking them over their heads after the race

Agility Test: Bouncy House

A great time was had by all!


Super Bugger N enjoying the pinata goodies

..and here's Super Bugger N taking advantage of a camera busy mommy {double lolly pops}

Goodness, I love these kids (my adorable niece, nephews, and bugger boys)

Party Sources:
Created: Masks and Capes
Oh Goodie Designs: Cascarones for the egg race
Anders Ruff: Super Hero Party Printables
Me: T-shirts and Pinata



3 comments:

  1. SOOOO fun!!! They look like they are having a BLAST! And we used cascarones this weekend too! Great minds I tell you!!! :) I cannot BELIEVE you MADE that pinata! Insanity! So fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this idea! I hope you don't mind, but I linked it up on my blog because I love it so much! thanks so much for such an awesome idea! Kristen
    http://kristenmintz.blogspot.com/2011/07/fabulous-friday-super-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The entire party and all the extra thought and work you put into it are amazing! I love that you shared all of the details, too. You are mom of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips