Friday, June 10, 2011

Ruffled Crepe Paper Garland

Ever made ruffled crepe paper garland?
I followed this tutorial last night. I so love it!
Not bad for $2 worth of materials.

Linking to:


  1. It looks great! And such a classier look than just a regular strand of crepe paper. I'm definitely trying that.

  2. Oh I love this!!! Crepe paper always takes me back to Mrs. Scudder's fifth grade social studies fair! We spend hours putting scallops in the bottom of the crepe paper table skirts in the multi-purpose room!
    I can't wait to make these streamers!

    (came over from 30-hand made days pity party)

  3. I'm getting a sewing machine this weekend, and definitely want to try this!

  4. Who knew garland could be so versatile? This looks so pretty. Please stop by and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party!

  5. I LOVE this for my daughters upcoming elmo birthday party. :) Thanks for the inspiration! :)

  6. So cute! Love the colors you picked and the price is amazing:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips