Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unique Party Ideas | Bubble, Bubbles, and Bubble Parties {Part 1}



The truth is, everyone loves bubbles. Bubbles provide hours & hours of entertainment for little ones and adults. For J Bugger's last birthday, I thought this would be the perfect theme. When I typed bubble party into Google, I got nothing. I knew I was on my own with this one. Since the party was last summer before I started blogging about my parties, my pictures aren't the best (sorry!). 



bubble napkin rings


I gave out big bubble wands as party favors
{and filled a baby pool with bubble solution}

And bottles of bubbles with 
the *secret recipe*

Stay tuned, in Part 2 I will be sharing more bubble party ideas from invitations, to favors & desserts!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a great theme for a party ... I don't think you ever outgrow bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Justin and I have our own little bubble parties in the park sometimes. Im dying to give the colored one a go next time :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, it was wonderful meeting you on Saturday! I was so happy to meet a fellow "party blogger". I'm looking forward to staying in touch and talking parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I think this is going to be the theme of our summer party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips