Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Take a Little Piece of the Party Home | Party Favor Ideas

First, I want to thank you all for your kind words. 
I love party favors, so let's talk favors.
One of my favorite parts of planning parties. 
It's a little piece of your party that goes home with your guests.

Here are a few that I am swooning over...


Ruffled Cake Favor Set- love, love this idea from Party Starters
Boxes can be pre-filled with cake slices or candy or  left empty for guests to fill themselves
How sweet would these be for a bridal or baby shower?!!


Rocket Soap on a stick, I adore this packaging and those yarn poms from Did Someone Say Party?






This was a wedding favor featured on Martha Stewart. The couple paired a favorite recipe on the outside of the favor with local grits and a custom button. 






Party cones can be made to match any party decor and can be filled with just about anything
I love the way these are displayed on a string of lights!


Source: Pinterest


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jenny for sharing my Ruffled Favor Cake and all of these fun party favor ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love how much color and unique-ness these would add to a party! I agree, favors rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are great. I love the rocket soap on a stick. I am planning my son's HS grad party so I'm on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including our rocket soap favors!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips