Monday, May 30, 2011

Red, White, & Blue Pinterest

Happy Memorial Day everyone, have you noticed my new look? I won a blog header from Ruffled Sunshine and Life Made Lovely made this adorable new header for me. I'm still getting used to it. Change is good right?

Do you Pinterest?  Pinterest is a website that acts as a virtual pinboard. You can collect pictures of things you love and categorize them into boards. It's fun to create board and also follow others to see what they are "pinning". Warning, it's extremely addictive and FULL of amazing ideas.  

My new board is red, white, & blue, thought I would share a sneak peek of it today (full board can be found here).




You can see or follow all my boards here

If anyone is interested in joining Pinterest and needs an invitation, let me know. Yes, it is actually by invitation or wait list at this point. Or if you already use Pinterest, let me know so I can start following your boards!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this around and been looking for an invite-it seems so cool!
    Your boards are lovely-love the party ideas and cake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me an invite to Pinterest? My email is jennyrufus123@yahoo.com in case you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm waiting on my approval from pinterest. If you sent an invite will it take precedence over the request?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips