Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Recipe Binder & Weekly Reusable Menu Gift Idea

Mother's Day is coming up soon and I thought I would share a quick and personalized Mother's Day gift idea with you...


Recipe Binder & Reusable Weekly Menu Planner




First, I printed this weekly menu planner from Petit Elefant, then framed it so dry erase markers can be used on the glass and easily erased

Footprints offers many cute menu planners:








I then filled a binder with my favorite recipes. It is a great way to keep loose recipes I have cut out from magazines all in one place. 


I then printed these adorable recipe binder templates from Prudent Baby (they have a rainbow of colors to pick from). 

Image from Prudent Baby
You could then add tabs. Prudent Baby even offer fabulous suggestions for adding and organizing tabs in your binder. 


Image from Prudent Baby


Done!  


Now repeat all these steps and make one for yourself as well!


post signature

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips