- styrofoam wreath
- hot glue gun
- Elmer's Extreme Glue stick
- 3'' circle punch
- lolly pop sticks
- mini flag printables
- green tissue paper
- tissue paper grass (reused grass from the April Showers Party)
- Father's Day printables
- miscellaneous golf gear stolen from my hubby's golf bag
Directions: Fold tissue paper in half the long way, glue end to the styrofoam wreath with a glue stick or spray glue and begin wrapping the tissue paper around the wreath until completely covered. If you have tissue paper grass, glue this around the front of the wreath first, then pull back and glue grass ends to the back of the wreath.
If you do not have artificial tissue grass, no worries you can make your own using tissue paper.
Directions for making tissue paper grass:
1. Fold tissue paper in half lengthwise, fold again, and one more time.
2. It should look something like this
3. Now fold in half three more times
4. Make small cuts 3/4 of the way to the top
5. Fan out and fluff
6. Wrap around wreath like this to create grass look, do lots of fluffing
Now the fun part, embellish as you wish. I
- Golf Balls
- Golf Tees
- Score cards
- Ball markers
- Father's Day Printables
- Small pencils
Directions for Flags & Father's Day Printables:
I printed and cut out mini flag printables from PaperGlitter. Glued them on lolly pop sticks with my craft glue. I used a 3'' circle punch to cut out my Father's Day circle (use a 2'' if you would like less pattern showing)
Did you notice the adorable Father's Day circle?! You can find them in Pluff Mud Studio's Etsy shop
How fun is it to raid the house for craft supplies and find that you already have everything you need to make something fabulous? The golf wreath idea just popped in my head one day. I was a little nervous to create this tutorial because I had no idea how my idea would translate into a craft, but I love it! Sometimes crafts FAIL, I've had my share of those. No matter what, it's worth the risk when the outcome is something totally unique, creative, and best of all made by you!