Pipe Cleaner Letter
Here's how I made them:
1. I printed the labels from Merriment Design, there is a great tutorial offered
2. Printed out the letters I wanted to create using Word (font Arial size 200, a wide font is better)
3. Twisted 2 pipe cleaners together and bent them to the size of the bubble wand. I twisted the ends to make sure no pipe cleaner wires were poking out.
4. Trace the shape of the letter with the pipe cleaner with upper portion of pipe cleaner (bottom becomes the wand)
5. Pinch ends together by twisting and making sure no wires poke out
6. Attach to bubble container using string, yarn, or bakers twine.
Most importantly, we tested them to make sure they work. And yes, they really do! They hold a lot of bubble solution and make nice big bubbles!
Running with Glitter
Thirty Handmade Days
Funky Polkadot Giraffe