Friday, May 13, 2011

4 Ways to Make Your Bubble Party Invitations POP!

Bubblicious Invitations 


As I mentioned in Part 1 of my Bubble Party Series, summer is coming and it is the perfect time to throw a bubble party.  I wanted to share some ideas with you since I couldn't find many out there when I hosted a bubble party last summer. Warning, don't Google "bubble party" you will be a little shocked at the content of some of the photos, who knew? I love finding fun and unique invitations and can't wait to show you a few fun ideas for the perfect bubble party invite. 

1. My first idea requires a little a lot of bubble blowing and rinsing, but I think it would be worth it!


Start with empty and dry bubble containers (I used 4oz containers).
Wrap outside with cute address labels (I made mine in picnik, let me know if anyone wants a tutorial on this), seal with packing tape. 
Wrap invitation around the bubble wand, tie with string or my favorite baker's twine 
Mail or hand deliver!


2. I spotted this sweet bubble Valentine made by Caroline from Armelle. This could easily be transformed into a fun, 3D bubble party invitation. If you are looking for this size of bubbles, they can be found here.  


If you are thinking that the DIY ideas above are waaaay too much work, then these next 2 might be for you.

3. Jessica from Pen n' Paperflowers created this invitation for a "She's About to POP" baby shower. How adorable would this be for a bubble party?! Jessica's site is full of amazing details from this baby shower that could easily inspire bubble party decor. I will be featuring more ideas from this baby shower next week.



4. Brand new to the Pluff Mud Studio Shop are Bubble DIY Printable Invitations and favor tags!!!  I am so excited that Christina allowed us all a sneak peek! A colorful invitation is the perfect way to let your guests know that this party is going to be seriously FUN!


Next week, a giveaway that you won't want to miss!
  • post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful real inspiration..i think they did a magnificent job!

    Baby shower Invitations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips