Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Cards from Shutterfly & A to Z Parties

Is anyone else feeling the Earth Day, Easter, Royal Wedding, Kentucky Derby, & Mother's Day crunch?  Ok, some of those celebrations might be a little more important than others... but still it's a lot of celebrating to squeeze into a few short weeks.

I love sharing tips with you that help you save time & money. So I am sharing my secret to getting greeting cards checked off my never ending to do list. I make a lot, if not all my cards at Shutterfly. Every year I make my mom and grandma special cards for Mother's Day from Shutterfly. There is just something so special and thoughtful about getting a personalized card (especially for my mom who demands adores cards with pictures of the buggers) & it is super easy. Can you tell I have no patience for standing in a crowded card aisle reading greeting cards?

This Spring I will be ordering Mother's Day cards, graduation cards for my cousins, and I am helping my sister-in-law pick out birth announcements. Here are a few of my favorite cards:

Mother's Day
Best Mom Ever Card


Make your artwork into a card
I love this idea!
Art Work Card

Birth Announcements
Special Delivery


Graduation Cards
Tassel Time
Burgundy Border 

Shutterfly also can create beautiful calendars (we do that as Christmas gifts), mugs, collages, and my personal favorite item, photo books. When my oldest bugger and I completed our year long A to Z, letter a day project, I threw him a small A to Z party and surprised him with his very own A to Z photo book. He will always have a book to remember our very special project!

A to Z Cupcakes

Decorations & Food

Our A to Z 
Photo book


Have a blog? Sign up for a chance at 50 free cards from Shutterfly
post signature

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips