Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Mail Delivery} Random Acts of Kindness

I had fun participating in the Road To the Final Tchotchke blog hop. My Americana bunting found a wonderful new home with Tina from Patina Marie blog and ironically I ended up with her decorative garden spade! I had mentioned to her that the spade would be cute for lil buggers April Showers birthday party. 

I was blown away when my package arrived from Tina...

It was the most beautiful, thoughtful package that I have ever received. And we have never met. 

seriously, how sweet is Tina?!!!!

She also included major surprises inside...

Victorian Flower Alphabet 
Rubber Stamp Set

I am dying to get stamping!

Look at this umbrella wrapping paper!!!

Adorable flowers, buttons, & seed packet
April spelled out in scrabble tiles-- ADORABLE! 
(What an amazing gift idea!)

Look at all these cute bags!

I am going to find a special place
 for this handsome trio at the party!

Tina, you have completely WOWed me and totally captured the essence of our sweet party in your thoughtful gifts.  

Thank you! 
post signature


  1. Wow! That got there fast!!!

    I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts. I have had that wrapping paper for ages just waiting for the right moment to use it. It just seemed fitting based on your theme.

    The bags, I used at our 25th Anniversary party last summer. The kraft ones were perfect to stamp on and hold candy and the glassine ones were perfect to hold cookies...

    I'm a sucker for Scrabble tiles. I have a little mini muffin tin that has rotating words in our dining room..too much fun.

    As for the flower seed packets, well, just plant them in a friendship garden. :-)

    I can't wait to see photos of the party...I'm an April baby too!

    Happy Wednesday!!!


  2. awww! That's so sweet! I love blogging, and making friends!

  3. I received my "Tchotchke" today - man, that's a hard word to wrap my head around - I have to look it up EVERY TIME!!!

    Thank you! Thank You!! THANK YOU!!!

  4. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how regarding unpredicted emotions.
    Feel free to visit my homepage ; free credit report from transunion : instant credit score & credit


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips