Monday, April 11, 2011

Hank + Hunt Feature

I can hardly contain my excitement!  My paper straw garland is being featured on one of my {favorite} party blogs today!



The creative force behind Hank + Hunt is also a Jenny.  She is a garland goddess with her own Etsy shop, Contributing Editor for The Sweetest Occasion, and mom of two boys.

Here are a few of the darling goodies in her shop

I need this!
Chair Garland
Clay Table Numbers

Truly stunning!
Gorgeous Fabric Garlands

I hope you get a chance to visit Jenny's blog, Etsy shop, and look for her posts over at The Sweet Occasion!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. umm wow. this is awesome. I love all of your ideas. you are very very talented which is why I am awarding you the versatile blogger award. info is on my blog. hopefully you haven't had it before. congrats!

    your fan,
    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! What a fab idea you had!!! Love BOTH of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips