Thursday, April 21, 2011

FIVE Last Minute Easter Ideas

My head is spinning from all the cuteness out there for Easter! I was so busy planning the April Showers party, that I have really skimped on my Easter decor. Here are 5 very, fun & easy last minute ideas that even I can squeeze in!


Carrot Inspired Silverware Wraps


Bunny Prints


Keep Calm and Hunt On 
{free printable} from The Hands-on Housewife
Image from Paiges of Style


Spring Print 
Landee see, Landee Do



Bunny Tails
Eighteen 25


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my bunny paw prints! I really appreciate it and am glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including the bunny tails!! we really appreciate it.
    hope you had a wonderful easter!!
    jen :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips