Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Think Spring! | Spring Printables

It's time to think Spring and get some fresh colors into my house. Thought I'd share my favorite Spring ideas from some very talented people


Printables






Crafting Chicks have done it again, cuteness overload
and
you can even 
download the tags!



 


Crafts



Felt Flower Spring Wreath from The Pursuit of Happiness, I really want to make this!

Crepe Paper Carrots from Martha Stewart


What projects are you working on for Spring?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. ahhh, this is a great collection of springy thingies!! I'm definitely using at least 2 of these! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Hope you get to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! How sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me! All these spring crafts make me so excited for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips