Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rainbow Lovin'

Stumbled on this gorgeous {free} rainbow print made by Rebecca from Simple As That. I am loving all the rainbow themed parties and St. Pat's crafts out there and have some big plans for it next month. Rebecca currently lives on a tiny island in the Caribbean right now, how cool is that?  She doesn't even have a printer, so if you do print this beauty, send her a picture! I know she would love that.

Behind the scenes:

*My biggest bugger has been sick with a stomach bug. I haven't left the house in 6 days. Starting to get the stir crazies!

*Notice a new button on top of my page labeled "promise me"?  I decided to share my personal goals for the promise me challenge. I will continue to update my progress there. 

Anyone else writing down some goals?  
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips