Monday, March 7, 2011

Party Props, Use the Unexpected

I have a confession to make. I have parties on the brain! I plan parties in my head all the time. Whenever I shop, I look at how items would work with different party themes or dessert tables. I can't stop!

I saw this frame at Ikea...
and bought 4!
Tolsby Frame $.99 at Ikea

I was thrilled when I saw Paiges of Style had the same idea 
to use her Ikea frames for her party (can you spot it?)

This party is gorgeous by the way!



Seems like the most fun party tables right now include unexpected, thoughtful displays.
It's amazing how one party prop can change a table


Like this egg rack...
Ceramic Egg Rack


Can be used like this!


Even suitcase make great party props


Buggy and Jellybean


Suitcases can add a vintage feel...


Photo credit: www.wendyupdegraff.com



Gorgeous!

I'd love to know if you have any items you use at your parties or have seen out shopping!



post signature

0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips