Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Party Food Label Holders | Spring Edition

Throwing a Spring party? I found metal plant markers in the dollar bin at Target and knew I must have them for our April Showers birthday party. I just wasn't sure how I was going to use them. I just bent the ends and made them into party food label holders!




So easy and less than $.20 a piece to make!
post signature
Linking to:
Polka Dots on Parade
Thirty Days Handmade
Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
Running With Glitter
Rook No. 17

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I just tweeted this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC idea!!! I gotta get me some of those...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are VERY cute!!! Simple and easy....

    Man, my wheels are turning....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, simply brilliant!!! Definitely headed to Target tomorrow.

    Thank you so much for sharing your perfect party idea on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." at Rook No. 17!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those!!! I got them for a farm themed baby shower but didn't use them. And now you've shown me that I can totally use them for any kind of party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent write-up. I definitely love this site.
    Continue the good work!
    Feel free to visit my blog post :: remove unwanted hair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips