Monday, March 28, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New

The old chandelier is gone. An antique dealer appraised it and took it down that night.

A very interested little helper pulled a chair over to watch the festivities 

(he said he was going to miss the old chandelier
because it made rainbows on the wall)

So much better!


A couple of trips to Goodwill have paid off.
More on these two items later...

I found the perfect buffet for our dining room


It's not done. The weather hasn't been cooperating, but here is a sneak peek at it's new color.
I will warn you, it's bold.


Why "hail a cab" yellow? (yes, that is the actual name of the paint)

I was inspired 

Primitive & Proper

The Pleated Poppy

Anyone working on any projects right now?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the buffet! What great touches to your home, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Tater Tots blog hop. You are so talented! I've been looking around at your posts, and it is all great. I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can go to my post and check it out: http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips