Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jess LC Inspired Spring Look | Inspiration Board

Ok, I have to admit. I am mildly hopelessly addicted to making inspiration boards so when I saw the opportunity to create one inspired by Jess LC jewelry I jumped at the chance!





Jess LC makes incredible jewelry, I could hardly refrain from putting half the store in my shopping cart

Just to show you a few...




So here is the inspiration board I am submitting. 
Makes me want to go out and buy a new Spring wardrobe!


Spring Looks


Sources:

Anthropologie Hair Clip
Lilly Pulitzer Bag
Umbrella
Shoes
Checkmate Tank
Marc Jacobs Navy Trench
Marc Jacobs Pleated Skirt
Firebird Cloche
Cluster Necklace
Chevron Bangle

If you would like to design your own Spring look, visit here for details!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so so happy that the DYL Challenge led me to your sweet corner of the blog universe! How gorgeous is this look you pulled together?! Navy and yellow is one of my all-time favorite color combinations :)

    If you had fun with this challenge and want a chance to showcase your fun sense of fashion, you should consider joining in the Friday’s Fancies fun, a weekly link-up I host on my blog. It's a great way to shop without spending a penny--and to find new blogs. Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week :)

    I sure hope you'll stop by one day soon--and that you'll consider linking up! I'd love to have you! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips