Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!



"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
— Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You!
)



Cake Central


We plan to do a little celebrating in honor of Dr. Seuss's March 2nd birthday! Here are a few of my favorite ideas to get you started on your own celebrations!



I am in LOVE with this 
free print from 74 Lime Lane


1 Fish 2 Fish Placemat 
from ObSEUSSed

Easy Peasy Green Eggs 

Make Your Own Darling 
Lorax Truffula Trees from Craft Jr



Make OOBLECK!
recipe from Oopsey Daisy


Play the Dr. Seuss Matching Game!  Download here


Make your very own FOOT BOOK


FREE cupcake toppers printables

SO many great Dr. Seuss resources out there to use!  
I can't wait to celebrate with the kids!

5 comments:

  1. These are too cute! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a great post with TONS of ideas!! Pretty please add this link to my Facebook where we're sharing Seuss ideas. Man, I'm going to make the green eggs/ham treats right now! Thx for sharing!

    http://www.facebook.com/OopseyDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great roundup! I love all these projects. Thanks for including the 1 Fish 2 Fish Placemat.
    (obSEUSSed) Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! YOu did a lot of celebrating! I wish I had felt better so that I could have done all the things I wanted to do with my kids. O well, maybe next year.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. being a former teacher (pre-k 19 years) I am a huge fan of dr seuss!
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips