Friday, March 4, 2011

Crafty Idea | Personalized Placemats

Just wanted to show you a quick and easy way to make personalized placemats. They could also be used as party favors, holiday table decor, educational projects, reusable coloring pages, games, or keepsakes.

First, I printed out my picture from Twisty Noodle.  Love this site. They offer just about every picture possible. My favorite Twisty Noodle feature is that you can add your own text in the worksheet section!  You could also use scrapbook paper or photos... really anything!

I printed two designs for each placemat on heavy card stock, then added an extra piece of cardstock in the middle to make the placemat sturdier.  I tucked all three pieces of paper inside a 9" x 12" laminating pouch and ran it through my laminator on the hottest setting (super on sale from Amazon during the holidays).  SO worth the money because I now can make my own ID and luggage tags as well.

If you do not have access to a laminator, many places sell self-adhesive laminating sheets

Ta-Da! Much more fun kids' table now! 

Linking to:

Fantabulous Friday!

post signature


  1. what a cute, fun idea! You could make them for all different seasons and occassions. Very cute. :)
    Humble Homemaking

  2. super cute! bet the kiddos love 'em!
    Circle of Bliss!

  3. These are perfect! I love it. Thanks for linking up!

  4. How cute! Great job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie last week! I can't wait to see what you have for this week!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips