Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pluff Mud Studio Valentine Creations

When the amazing Pluff Mud Studio offered 5 readers the chance to have their Valentine's Day Printables for FREE, I jumped at the chance. I fell in love instantly with the sweet lion and turtle and knew exactly how I wanted to use them.

Seriously, LOOK at that lion!!! Doesn't get much cuter!
Here is how I used my Valentine's Day printables:



The ice cream bowl was made by Simply Pretty Prints. She sells the most adorable custom cards, hand painted porcelain and ceramic items. I think I really need this dessert dish  next...



I digress. Back to the bowl. The other side of the bowl is a super gorgeous flower design and name of the lucky little girl this is going to! I filled the bowl with yogurt raisins, added a spoon and red ribbon. Instant cute present. Ready to go!


I had extra candy canes so I glued them together to make a heart and added a cute Pluff Mud Studio Valentine's Day circle in the middle.


Lastly, I thought I would make my Valentine's Day prints look extra special with my new Valentine's Day printables and Potter + Butler garland (remember I used this at Christmas time to make my countdown?)

Thanks so much Christina for letting me have so much fun with your Valentine's Day printables. If you are looking to buy your own set,  you can find them here .


2 comments:

  1. Hi Girl. I never got an email from you and I want to get those Valentine printables your way. Email me at Lindslee00@gmail.com. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early
    in the daylight, because i like to learn more and more.
    Here is my page : visit this site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips