Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get Your Shamrock On! St. Patty's Printables


St. Patrick's Day is one of my very favorite days... Irish music, green beer, shamrocks & lots of good luck!  St. Patrick's Day happened to fall on my very first date with my hubby, so we always like to add a little extra romantic celebration to the day. It's time to change out my pink & red for shades of green!



Perfect for a romantic St. Pats from Agape Love Designs

Love this one from Eye Candy Event Details in my white frame above



 Love the No Pinching at the bottom of this print from Eighteen25

Love the wording and fonts used by Itsy Bitsy Paper


How cute are these props from Paper and Cake?  Sold in their shop



 Two Twenty One offers even more versions of this print that you MUST see!
I had a hard time picking!


Love this one to from The Answer is Chocolate


Create a treasure hunt with these free printables from Sherbet Blossom

I have been working on a little project using these that I will post tomorrow!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Love that you used my artwork! It looks great with the others you printed out.

    http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks for including my printable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning!!!! I wanted to stop in and introduce myself as a memeber of the Circle of Bliss. So so so excited to follow your here :0) Are you on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute printables! Thanks for sharing the links!
    visiting from Circle of Bliss
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is one printable link that I can't seem to find and that is the one in the first picture on the left. It starts with "kiss me". Maybe I'm just not seeing the link to where you got it (I am currently holding a fussy baby in on hand and typing with the other :) but I love all of these and would like to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie-- just added the link. Thanks for the heads up it was missing. Sorry!

    Here is the URL: http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/02/subway-art-lucky.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ιt is perfеct time tо makе some рlans for thе futurе and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
    Visit my web site - Make Money

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips