Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Children's Art - Frame it Edition

What do you do with your children's art?  A friend asked me this question and I wanted to share how we display ours. Since we have a never ending flow of pictures and drawings coming home from school, I thought it would be important to have a place I could change out the pieces easily.


Found the curtain wire and hooks at Ikea 
And added some vinyl ...




My next project? To add more wires like Style Files 


I display our Valentine's art with an empty frame (tutorial here)





I also love these ideas for displaying art work

Ikea

Ikea- $.99!


Ikea $5.99!


A simple way to display framed art from Apartment Therapy


And finally, someday I would LOVE to do this in our playroom
(wonder how long it took to collect all those letters?!!)



Linked up to:


Thirty Hand Made Days

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I want that Alphabet!!! As always Jenny, beautiful displays of the boys art work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alphabet wall makes me drool! ;-) I love those wires from Style Files too, but the way you have it done is great...love the vinyl word art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those ideas! The wire gallery, the ABC wall, the frame... I wish I had more wall space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love what you did! My goal for my girls room is to do a frame like your V-day display--except HUGE! Wish me luck. ;)
    p.s. Hope you can check out the giveaway for a free printable of your choice! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips