I was playing around in Picnik
and created this Valentine for my littlest bugger.
Picnik is a free download and can be used to edit pictures, add backgrounds, or just create something completely new.
To make this card:
- First, took pictures of little bugger against a white wall blowing and catching kisses
- I chose four pictures and added them to picasso using "create collage", cropped and saved draft
- Took the saved draft and chose the edit in picnik option
- Then chose picture pile to create the staggered look
- Changed the pictures to the instant camera frame in the picture background option
- Added text and hearts (I used the fade options to lighten the hearts).
- Viola! A homemade Valentine!
Picnik also has a mustache application that I am dying to use!