Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Countdown Potter + Butler/Hank + Hunt Style!

For the very first time Potter + Butler is offering a FREE printable Gracious Garland Countdown Calendar that coordinates oh so perfectly with their Gracious Garlands. Adorable, right?



Jenny over at Hank + Hunt decided to put her own little spin (and color) to it. I was lucky enough to win TWO gracious garlands from Potter + Butler on Jenny's blog. My garlands are white, so I thought it would be fun to use Jenny's printables for some color.



 
And to think, not long ago this hutch looked like this:


P.S. Santa if you are reading this, please bring me a circle punch for Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Jenny! And what an honor to have our garlands paired with Hank and Hunt's work. Finished off with your creativity - truly fabulous!

    The hutch looks so great, by the way! May Santa bring you that circle punch! It's a crafting must-have, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want a hutch now... Craigslist here I come!
    Super job!!! I love it!! Dear santa... I want some gracious garlands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your hutch underwent an amazing transformation! Beautiful! I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Merry Christmas!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind me asking where you got the shower curtain that you used for the backing on your hutch? I am looking for a quatrefoil shower curtain. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is from Walmart of all places! I looked everywhere and they had the best one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips