Every Christmas I make photo calendars for our families. It's become such a hit that this is the only gift on my brother and parents' Christmas lists! We unknowingly started a new family tradition that is now considered a must by our families! I love it because it cuts down on the amount of Christmas shopping I have to do!
I have to be honest, I have been thinking about our Christmas card since we returned from our beach vacation this summer. Shutterfly has so many options that it's hard to narrow down my favorites. Seriously, I'm overwhelmed here. Here are my top three. I am really loving the Top 10 Moments of 2010 because it is so whimsical and colorful (mostly because it gets me out of having to write a family Christmas letter!).
Shutterfly also offers:
· holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
· photo holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· Calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
· new years cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards
· personalized Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010