Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cupcakes and Cutlery Lockheart Inspiration Board Challenge!

Cupcakes and Cutlery and Lockheart have teamed up to create a very fun challenge. Create an event Inspiration Board based on this beautiful Caprice Lockheart purse. 

So here is my vision for a party inspired by the Caprice!



But then in the middle of the night, I realized I needed more Moroccan!  Ahhh...
but alas, it was too late to make changes. So here is the board I couldn't use...

Which one do you like better?



I even created an inspiration board for the outfit I would wear WITH
the Caprice purse to this fabulous party!




The judges will narrow the entries to 5 top choices. The grand prize winner will be announced Tuesday, November 9, 2010 and will be sent their very own 'Caprice,' which retails for approximately $465!

There are also MORE chances to win prizes by checking back on Monday, November 8th and commenting on the top inspiration boards. Visit here for more details and rules.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love what you have done here!!! I love both boards and your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You won the giveaway over at East Coast Weddings! Please send your Email address/Name to :

    nicole.stefan@yahoo.com

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I like the second one! So so so beautiful, i love those artichoke bouquets!

    ashley
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips